Drugs and Alcohol
Tower Hamlets Drug and Alcohol Service
Reset is an integrated service which provides drug and alcohol treatment to Tower Hamlets residents aged 18 or over and support to family and friends who are concerned about someone’s drug and/or alcohol use.
Support offered includes:
- Advice and information for people who use drugs and/or alcohol and concerned others
- Community alcohol detoxification
- Healthcare assessments
- Testing for HIV, hepatitis B, C. Hepatitis B vaccination
- Access to needle exchange
- Assessment for residential detoxification and rehabilitation services
- Counselling and 1:1 keyworking
- Support for clients experiencing domestic violence
- Onward referral to further support services as required
- Signposting and access to mutual aid groups such as AA, NA and Smart Recovery
Drinkaware Online Tools & Apps
Online trackers and apps from Drinkaware to help you avoid harm from alcohol.
Download from: www.drinkaware.co.uk
One You Days Off - Mobile App
The One You Days Off app is a simple and easy way to track the days you drink alcohol and the days you don’t.
Download from: Google Play: One You Days Off
Download from: iTunes: One You Days Off
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
Telephone: 0800 9177 650
Get free, confidential support with alcohol, drugs or mental health from one of their local services or online.
DASL (Drug & Alcohol Service for London).
Previously known as Alcohol East. A leading Substance Misuse Charity in London.
If you’re worried about your own or someone else’s drinking, you can call this free helpline, in complete confidence.
Telephone: 0300 123 1110